semester break?!
Well it's my first post for the holidays...
If i can describe how my holiday has been...
it's BORING...
last week I managed to watch NEW MOON with Azhani @ Hanycandy, Iqhwan @ Itik, and Aiman @ Eman..
The movie was ok..considering I didn't have to pay for the ticket...
then on thursday, I went to KL for my grandma's brother's son @ daughter's wedding...
the wedding was soo boring and it even made me jealous of all the so called rich people gathered there..
well the result is coming out this week..
to be honest...
i don't feel scared at all..
maybe it's because i know i did my best...
just gonna pray for the best..
so that my parents won't kill me...
If i can describe how my holiday has been...
it's BORING...
last week I managed to watch NEW MOON with Azhani @ Hanycandy, Iqhwan @ Itik, and Aiman @ Eman..
The movie was ok..considering I didn't have to pay for the ticket...
then on thursday, I went to KL for my grandma's brother's son @ daughter's wedding...
the wedding was soo boring and it even made me jealous of all the so called rich people gathered there..
well the result is coming out this week..
to be honest...
i don't feel scared at all..
maybe it's because i know i did my best...
just gonna pray for the best..
so that my parents won't kill me...
Comments