FIFTEEN (update)
i just realize that i have only 13 POST not 15 as mentioned before...
the other 2 was a draft that i forgot to delete..
lol..
the other 2 was a draft that i forgot to delete..
lol..
well 2009 has just gone by..
to sumarize it all..I had a memorable+unforgettable year..
got to meet new friends, who I know will make a mark in the future someday..
to list everyone in here would be troublesome..
so to all my friends who is reading this..
i hope that 2010 will be a great year for us..
here are some photos to commemorate the passing year 2009...
| Alor Setar |
![]() |
| Alor Setar |
to all my friends/teacher.. I'm gald to have meet you guys/girls
LASTLY!!!
i recommend you guys to wach Valentine's Day
it is the most anticipated movie of 2010..(claimed by me)
it is also one of the largest all-star ensemble casts in cinema history..
it will be coming out in 11th February..





Comments