To Wish Impossible Things...

"Everyday you wait, is another day you won't get back" - Keith Scott

Wishful thinking.
I realize that it is impossible
for you to be in my life


"Sometimes you just need to be with the person who makes you smile. 
Even if it means waiting."
  
Even so,
Sometimes I feel so stupid.
To be waiting for miracles to happen
It is like finding a needle in a haystack
difficult, and time-wasting

Gosh, all of this writing is making me hungry.
I think I'll grab something to eat now.
Till next time, I guess
Enjoy the music video


p.s: Looking back at the old *NSync. They just look plain weird. Right?

p.p.s: BTW, to my RPA 'family' I really miss you guys right now.

Comments

Weird? They are cool bro! Xcept Timberlake.. F*ck him off!
Syamir Azraai said…
tgk la rambut. haha. pelik gila kot.
haha.. dok syok mengata depa, sok lusa hang wat rambut style cam tu ak la org first dok guling2 gelak hang..

Popular Posts