You!!!
Uggh. I'm so stupid.
How can I let you go when you're so close to me?
It's like getting hit by a train. Only worse. The pain is still there.
Well no use crying over spilled milk.
You're already gone. rite?
You're already gone. rite?
That is the probably the second stupidest thing i've done this week.
the first one is when I destroyed my mother's car. literally.
well some of it really.
Thank god the insurance was able to cover the damage.
I dunno how am I supposed to pay if it didn't.
well some of it really.
Thank god the insurance was able to cover the damage.
I dunno how am I supposed to pay if it didn't.
Note to self:
NEVER TAKE YOUR EYES OFF THE ROAD AT ANY TIME.
even if there is a hot chick walking in front of you
Comments
direct masalah cinta !
takper2 , bebe ada :))