300 pageview..

wow! i finally achieved 300 pageviews...
to be honest. I didn't expect anyone to read my blog.
 i only write it because I'm bored.

and as promised, I will tell you all about my practical training.
the first three days were 
'AWESOME', (I'm being sarcastic)
I get to work in the server room which is very >>>>cold<<<<<.


like seriously, it feels like I'm on a vacation in the Artics or something.
  then, i need to create a website for my company.

why, you might ask.
to be honest. I don't really get it.

account+computers don't mix very well
and to add website programming to it.
it's like asking an engineer to operate.
which he/she will fail miserably.
luckily there is internet access.
and a green light to open facebook anytime I want.

haha. but i still need to do my job.
damn.

can't wait for 31 May to come.
I don't know how long can I last.

well I need to write my report, which I need to submit tomorrow.


till next time. Au revoir..

Comments

Popular Posts