Wishlist 2011 (last update)
My FINAL wishlist for 2011 =)
1. iPod Touch (i'll probably wait for the 5th generation to come on)
2. Nokia N8 (only if i didn't get to buy the iPod)
3. a pair of Levi's Jeans?
4. going to Singapore (Universal Studio dude!)
5. a brand new laptop
6. go to every state in Malaysia in one year.
7. SonicGear Enzo 4000
8. learn to cook curry. hehe
9. lose weight until i'm below 60kg. (currently my weight is 61)
10. sumone special perhaps (hampeh ni pn masuk wishlist ka? haha) JK
11. hair like Chase Crawford
12. learn to save money (i'm spending more than I earn)
13. excercise more often
14. getting 3 or more for my GPA
That's all...
This is enough I guess. I probably won't be able to complete half of it really. haha.So before we move to the year 2011.
I just want to wish
Happy New Year.
Hope that it would be BETTER than 2010
Comments