back to december...

december...
the month that i want to forget.
it seems that every decision that i made turns out to be not what i expected.
i guess this is what people call karma
maybe i deserve to be alone.
i did something terrible to you.
and i really regret it.
Maybe this is wishful thinking
Probably mindless dreaming
If we loved again I swear I'd love you right

I'd go back in time and change it but I can't

So if the chain is on your door, I understand

I go back to december, turn around and make it alright and
I go back to december, turn around and change my own mind and
I go back to december all the time
to whom it may concern this song is for you. I love you,
but my heart belongs to someone else

 there is this girl that I would literally catch a grenade for.
of course, this is just a figure of speech
the worst part is, she doesn't even know that
i guess i'm too scared to tell her 
like i should have told you sooner
All I can say is I was enchanted to meet you
every time i hear this song, i keep thinking about what you wrote the other day
all those things you've said about me
really means alot
even though i was too late to realize it.

maybe this is not our love story after all
I hurt you, and I'm really sorry....
;(

Comments

Popular Posts