google image

i was suppose to write this 'years' ago . haha . so here goes
Rules: Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer.


I am :
my name is too rare to find an appropriate picture . hehe

I really want to go to :
Tokyo, Japan

My favourite place :
Home Sweet Home (fyi . this is not my REAL house)
 
My favourite thing :
my C903

My favourite drink
 Teh Ais. =)
 
My favourite food : 
kari ikan

My favourite colour :
Blue, or something darker
 
I was born in :
errr . i think. 
 
I live in :
Pulau Pinang

My school/college :
Uitm, Arau
My favourite stories :
Armageddon (classic, very3 sad)
My hobby :
Playing games
 
I want to be :
Quarterback, or something like a leader. 



TAG TAG TAG
Special thanks to:
Puteri Nabila
Ainaa Hazwani
Ashraf Ali

Your turn i guess;
Jamilah Zubir
Jue Nidzam
Atiqah Japar
Wawa
Sally

Comments

Popular Posts